- BVI is a colony that belongs to the British colony. Its corporate law is based on the British legal system which has an excellent reputation for political stability.
- Requires at least one shareholder who may be a physical or legal person.
- The company is required to keep a register of its members. The information on the shareholders does not have to be available to the public register.
- Every company must have a registered office and a registered agent that is qualified within BVI.
- The company is exempt from taxes on capital corporate earnings, sales, dividends, personal income and inheritance.
- BVI allows bearer shares; however, such shares must be immobilized with an Authorized Custodian or Recognized by Financial Services Commission.
What You Get with your Order
- Incorporation of the company
- Government fees
- Fiscal domicile
- Resident agent
- Annual administration which includes a Registered Office and necessary annual maintenance for Public Records and other authorities
After making your payment please complete the Incorporation Form. This will provide the information we need to assist you promptly.