A Belize IBC is exempt from corporate taxes.
- Shareholders: Minimum one shareholder per IBC. Can be a natural physical person or a legal person/entity without residential restrictions.
- Shares: Bearer shares are allowed but with custody.
- Capital: Minimum capital is 1 USD.
- Directors: Minimum of one director who can be a natural physical person or legal person / entity. There is no requirement for nationality or residence.
- Registered Agent: It is a requirement that the IBC has a licensed registered agent.
- Registered Office: Required to have a registered office located in Belize.
- Annual Meetings: There is no legal obligation to hold annual meetings for an IBC. If the shareholders wish to do so, meetings are not required to be carried out in Belize.
- Accounting: All IBC’s must maintain their own accounting records.
- Company Registry: There is no legal requirement to present an IBC to the Register of the Companies.
- Tax Returns: There is no legal requirement to present or prepare annual tax returns.
What You Get with your Order
- Incorporation of the company
- Government fees
- Fiscal domicile
- Resident agent
- Annual administration which includes a Registered Office and necessary annual maintenance for Public Records and other authorities
After making your payment please complete the Incorporation Form. This will provide the information we need to assist you promptly.