- Singapore is a politically stable country that represents access to the economies of Southeast Asia.
- Require at least one director who must be a physical person, resident of Singapore.
- There must be at least one shareholder, individual or corporate person.
- There is no need to reveal who the ultimate beneficial owner of the company is.
- A company Secretary must be appointed. This individual can be any person professionally qualified and must be a resident of Singapore.
- The company must have a registered office where all government and official correspondence is sent.
- The company can issue both ordinary and preferred shares.
- The company income of these companies is taxed provided it was generated in Singapore. Capital gains are not taxed.
- Singapore has no withholding rate on dividends paid to non-residents.
- The company must file an annual tax return.
What You Get with your Order
- Incorporation of the company
- Government fees
- Fiscal domicile
- Resident agent
- Annual administration which includes a Registered Office and necessary annual maintenance for Public Records and other authorities
After making your payment please complete the Incorporation Form. This will provide the information we need to assist you promptly.